And we are so in love.

.

Monday, May 21, 2012

I am well DONE!



Created this blog back when I was still young and tender...
I mean
When I was still a college student teheeee

College life... never again! :(


So. Initially I created this blog to record my journey of being engaged
Six months has passed I never wrote anything...
That's because of all those months I rarely have time to experience what it means to be engaged
I seldom talk about it in real life even

I really look up to those friends who were also college seniors AND are getting married THIS summer
I mean, how on earth do you have time to do all the planning???!!!
CRAZY!!!!!

After six months of "planning"
Cough cough
This is all I have done:


1) Bought a planning binder. I guess I need some planning done in order to start planning.........................
2) Looked at wedding dresses.
Well, that was fun!!



This is my favourite dress.
It's a Vera Wang.
I love love her whatever white something series.. soooooo dreamy!!!

3) Decided to have a destination wedding!! Woohoo!!
Since I am not an American and my family doesn't live around here..
Getting married in America means a lot of flying for my family.
That's just not really fair....
I mean, it's not a problem or anything, just the thought of two families getting together at a special place sounds better than one going to another's.

Also, we both want an incredibly small wedding.
Like, 20 people small.
We are just not the "putting up a show" type
And I seriously can't care enough to entertain/satisfy any guests on MY wedding
So to "prevent" people from coming we are getting married else where :)

4) persuaded zach to go to HK
Which in about 10hours we will be on the plane flying towards east.
Tooooooooooooo exciting!!!!!

Food!! Food!! Fooood!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment